The inaugural PACK & SEND Small Business Logistics Grant has been a huge success and has gathered a large number of entries. The Grant has certainly captured the imagination of the Small Business Community in Australia!
In this blog post we announce the shortlisted entrants and share their Website addresses.
Shortlisting so many high-quality entrants has been a difficult task.
The shortlist below consists of 38 entrants from a variety of different industries including sports equipment, shoe-making, food, health & sanitation as well as infant products to name a few. To receive such a diverse mix of entries is testament to the attraction of the prize. Everyone at PACK & SEND has been absolutely thrilled with the response.
The chance to receive a Grant inclusive of mentoring, account management and freight has proved very alluring to a lot of small business people across Australia.
Next Steps + What's Included?
The PACK & SEND Small Business Logistics Grant winner will receive the following:
- $10,000 worth of parcel courier and freighting services;
- A three-month mentorship with Hannah Staples, co-founder of Peppermint Grove Australia to provide business development coaching; and
- A PACK & SEND Account Manager to provide parcel courier and freighting advice
The shortlisted entries will be reviewed by a panel of judges, including:
- Hannah Staples, co-founder of Peppermint Grove Australia
- Kellie Rakich and Alexandra Lyons, co-founders of Ankalia Textiles
- Michael Paul, CEO of PACK & SEND
- David Scicluna, PACK & SEND Franchisee of the Year 2016
Finalists will be notified directly over the coming weeks.