Australia is brimming with creatives, thinkers, and innovators. For over 23 years, PACK & SEND has been committed to making life easier for Australian small businesses, doing more than just getting parcels from A to B.
To demonstrate our commitment to help Australian small businesses grow globally, PACK & SEND wants to take the cost of courier and freight services off your hands – letting you get on with creating, thinking, and innovating your way to success.
Entries are now open for the inaugural PACK & SEND Small Business Logistics Grant, solidifying the partnership between PACK & SEND and Australian small businesses.
The PACK & SEND Small Business Logistics Grant winner will receive the following as a commitment from PACK & SEND to help drive the success of your business:
- $10,000 worth of parcel courier and freighting services ¹
- A three month mentorship with Hannah Staples, co-founder of Peppermint Grove Australia to provide business development coaching
- A PACK & SEND Account Manager to provide parcel courier and freighting advice
The PACK & SEND Small Business Logistics Grant is open to all Australian businesses with less than 10 employees and generating less than $2 million in annual revenue.
Entries will be reviewed by a panel of judges, including:
- Hannah Staples, co-founder of Peppermint Grove Australia
- Kellie Rakich and Alexandra Lyons, co-founders of Ankalia Textiles
- Michael Paul, CEO of PACK & SEND
- David Scicluna, PACK & SEND Franchisee of the Year 2016
Applications are now open and close Friday 23 December, 2016.